10/11/2010

politeknik sultan azlan shah , behrang

 

 

If you love
something , let it go . If it comes back to you , it's your's forever .
If it doesn't , then it was never meant to be >.<

 I don't ever wanna lose you baby I always wanna be with you All you gotta do is learn to trust me And I promise that I will stay true I don't ever wanna lose you baby Always wanna be with you All you gotta do is learn to trust me I promise that I will stay true I know that it's been hard on you And I know that I'm not always with you But you need to know that I do love you And forever that's the way it will stay And I know it's hard to trust me When I'm always out with all my boys It's my job and I will never be broken When I go home, it's with you I'll stay I try too hard to keep this going And I will as long as you do too Plus I love you and I will always will do I only wanna be with you I wish I had a sign to show you You mean the world to me and that's the truth I don't wanna be with no one else, boy
I only be with you I don't ever wanna lose you baby Always wanna be with you Do is learn to trust me
I promise that I will stay true Trust me 'cause I love you I say I love you 'cause I really mean it I never felt this way before Look at pictures of me when I'm gone, boy I'll be the one you breath Oh, wait you're the air I breath Inspiration, you're the song I sing I don't ever wanna lose you baby

Always wanna be with you

nanti bile da smpai at tmpat org , jgn lupe bby kyh sayng =) i do really love you ! muuaaach

No comments:

Post a Comment